Title: Content Executive
What we do:
We’re the leaders in outsourced calls, live chat and more, delivering brilliant conversations and world-class customer service on behalf of businesses of all sizes and sectors. Our 1000-strong team works across continents from our state-of-the-art UK headquarters in Wrexham, and our US office in Atlanta.
This is a newly created role in our growing digital team for someone to come in and support our SEO strategy with content creation. You’ll work as part of a small team with the support of our Group Head of Digital, Digital Marketing Manager and soon to be hired SEO Executive and be tasked with creating content to support our SEO activity across our websites in the UK & US.
- Owning the day-to-day creation of high-quality content that is relevant to our products or services and resonates with our users.
- Working with Subject Matter Experts across the business to feed their knowledge into each piece of content.
- Partner closely with our external SEO agency and internal SEO Executive to create a cohesive SEO content plan.
- Writing blog posts for each stage of the marketing funnel, clearly guiding the users towards conversion.
- Reviewing and actioning on-page optimisation for site content.
- Researching topics to provide new insights or information that will interest readers, while making robust KW research to ensure the content is visible on Google in top positions.
- Monitoring and reviewing current on-site content to ensure performance is maintained in the long term, prioritising and updating when needed.
- Working closely with our internal Brand & Comms team to ensure content aligns with the brand proposition and values.
- Support the creation of SEO reports that show the value of the content you are creating.
- Agency or client-side experience in a content creation role.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and the role content has in driving SEO performance.
- Experience with tools such as GA4, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Answer The Public or comparable SEO/Content tools.
- Experience working with external SEO agencies/internal SEO teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Curious about new technologies and driven to find ways to implement them in your work, particularly considering how generative AI could be used to support content strategy & creation.
- Permanent contract, working full-time hours between Monday – Friday.
- Flexibility to work from our spacious, state-of-the-art offices and the ability to work from home
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Mental health support (Employee Assistance Program) with access to an onsite mental health counsellor
- Access to our brand-new wellbeing room to help enhance your physical and mental wellbeing
- Access to a 24/7 Doctor line
- Comprehensive training and where desired, long-term career progression across the business
- Free breakfast & subsidised meals
- Free onsite gym access
- And did we mention our epic parties? We know how to celebrate in style!