Title: Moneypenny Telephone Answering PA
Starting salary: £23,750
Are you a smiley person who loves chatting and would thrive in an environment where your contributions are recognised, rewarded and truly valued? If so, we have an exciting career opportunity for you to explore here at Moneypenny.
People are the heart of our business and many of our team members have been with us for years. For over a decade, we’ve been voted one of the ‘Best Companies to Work For’ in the UK, and have worked hard to create a comfortable, eco-friendly and inclusive environment where our people feel happy, and most importantly, at home.
What we do:
We’re the leaders in outsourced calls, live chat and more, delivering brilliant conversations on behalf of businesses of all sizes. Fast-forward two decades and what started as a single, dedicated PA (who’s still with us today) looking after calls for a handful of local clients, is now a 1000-strong team working across continents from our state-of-the-art UK headquarters in Wrexham, and our US office in Atlanta.
You’ll begin your 3-week training journey, where you’ll learn how to use our bespoke, in-house call management system. You’ll be shown how to handle a variety of calls and enquiries across the range of sectors we support – including Property, Legal, Healthcare & Finance – and for our Bespoke Customer Teams clients.
You will be an important point of contact for our clients’ callers, answering queries and handling their calls, and accurately relaying messages within our system.
What you’ll need:
Although we welcome call taking experience, it’s not required! What you will need is a resilient yet compassionate nature to effectively deal with high volume and sometimes challenging calls. Providing phone support on behalf of a variety of clients across a diverse range of industries will mean that no two days are the same! You’ll also require:
- A confident telephone manner with good interpersonal skills
- The ability to use your empathetic listening skills to deliver excellent customer service over the phone
- Great multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good computer and data entry skills
Work for a company as amazing as you:
“I have built such amazing friendships with my clients over the years. They have always made me feel like a true part of their own team.”
“Working within a team here is so much fun! We have monthly team lunches and there are always amazing prizes to be won for team days out.”
As a Moneypenny PA working at our award-winning headquarters in Wrexham, you’ll enjoy welcoming, spacious, state-of-the-art offices, plus communal spaces including a treehouse – we like to do things differently around here! You’ll also benefit from:
- Permanent contract
- Starting salary of £23,750, rising to £24,250 after 6 months in the role
- 26 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Mental health support (through our Employee Assistant Programme) with access to an on-site mental health counsellor
- Access to our wellbeing room to help enhance your physical and mental wellbeing
- Access to a 24/7 doctor line
- Comprehensive training and where desired, long-term career progression across the business
- Subsidised meals
- Free on-site gym access
- And did we mention our epic parties? We know how to celebrate in style!
You’ll work 39.5 hours per week, on a rotating shift pattern which will include working one Saturday or Sunday out of every 4 weeks. Each week you’ll work set 8-hour days, between the hours of 8:30am and 7:30pm. Please note that these rotas are subject to occasional change, although plenty of notice will be given.
PLEASE NOTE: By clicking ‘Apply’, you will automatically be redirected to a new webpage, where you will be required to complete an online application to be considered for this role.